Where is my order?

Hey guys, I have ordered on 12 march and still not information, Fanatec said that the order is in process, i have already sent some emails and i got only one reply that said that the order was shipped on 26 April but it isnt true. no information and no email. if i cancel my order will the money return to me?

Comments

• You got your reply. You won't get information (tracking or otherwise) or an email. Try reading the forum.

• Check UPS website - Track by reference number (Put their your oreder number) and paste your postal code and country.

Like Don said, on reddit and here there are so many informations, that you should just read. Instead of creating new topic.

• The lack of information is shocking, I think they are slowly sinking. I have an order outstanding , hearding nothing. Normal companies do not behave in this manner.

• @ Julian

They don't, but it is what it is. If you want Fanatec equipment (and I do), then you have to be able to put up with shipping delays, lack of communication, and poor cs. You have to be willing to come up with the tracking number on your own, and accept if you need to talk to them that it will be weeks.

If this wasn't Fanatec, I would be long gone.

• @Julian

What a stupid conclusion...They are sending more then 1 or 2 months ago xD

• Really, @Michael whats your proof? All I see is youtube videos and comment on this very forum about lack of shipping orders. I look forward to seeing what you have.

• Fresh made by community, user, we're checking data daily.

Youtube? are you 16 years old to listen to clickbaiters?

• He told me to put hand on fire - I did...Jesus.

• I'm just trying to say, don't panic. Will be ok. There is a big progress. Check community.

• Will keep an eye on this @Michael, thanks. As for the Youtube thing, well, they were correct about the state of EK

• Yeah, I know what you mean. Most of this youtube channels these days is more clickbaiters and drama maker, then real information.

Drama sells better. ;-)

• My order has progressed to a UPS label being created, its still not gone anywhere though. Some of the items have had serial numbers attached for those interested in that.