Your company's service left me speechless

Your company's service left me speechless.
 I tried to write to customer service, but I never got a response.
 I took time off to wait for the courier at home for the goods I purchased,
 but the courier just looked at it and left.
 I couldn’t get my package for 3 consecutive days and then returned it to your company. 
The point is that I sent an email to your company but got no response and no refund.
 Please give me a reply.

Comments

• It's a really bad company. The money was collected very quickly, but when I needed a refund, I was delayed again and again. I won't get any reply even if I write mali.

• You'll eventually get a reply. If you would bother to read you would find out for yourself.

• What does it mean to eventually get a response? My two returned packages arrived on April 18th, and they still haven't refunded me. Is your efficiency really so slow and bad? Just ask people to wait, wait, wait, wait endlessly! ! ! ! !

• Is there something wrong with this company? Is it difficult to respond to messages?
     Is it already difficult to get a refund? Even if you have to wait, at least tell me instead of making the buyer wait like a fool.
     Or does this company just want to make money from its customers? Rather than having to deal with customer after-sales service?

• Sander DSander D Member

Can you do a chargeback with your payment method?

I cancelled an order and even that took 10 business days for refunding.