Tracking by reference number on UPS

I've seen a lot of people say that if you don't have a tracking number, you can still use the order number and postal code to track the number by reference. I'd like to know if this is true.

Comments

• Why ask. Just try it, and you will find out for yourself. But yes; yes it is.

• personally when I try I have four orders that are supposed to be delivered this Friday

• Yes. It's true. I know my order it was shipped today by this way

• My Order has UPS label created (UPS website), and since then nothing. Its still saying the same thing

• Another day, still the same on the UPS site.

• they use a logistic company for transfer items. its not only a fanatec who use this. its a big company. it may take a time

• A very great company but when you look at the reviews on Truspilot it's quite disappointing

• Worked for me, I had no indication from fanatec that my order had been shipped. On UPS tracking you choose track by reference number, my reference number was my order number. Also helps if you put in your postcode (Had to put mine in without a space inbetween) and it told me i had parcels on my way

• Paul HomerPaul Homer Member
    edited May 3

Having just tried it I can see my items look to be awaiting collection by ups

Use postcode with no space or it tells you ref no is incorrect

Ordered on 22nd April so this some positive news I would say.

Shipment Ready for UPS

Estimated delivery: The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.