DD PRO disconnected forever

Hi, I have a serious problem with my DD Pro purchased in February 2022. I was playing GT7 normally and at a certain point the car went straight, as if the wheel and pedals had disconnected. I tried unplugging and replugging the USB cable, I tried changing USB ports, I tried restarting the wheel, restarting GT7 and restarting the PS5. I tried updating all the drivers with version 455 (which was already installed). But nothing, the wheel is turned on normally, but it no longer gives signals and neither do the pedals. When I turn it on, the wheel starts up with the usual rotation, the joystick button works, all the settings are read on the display, but when I press the button on the bottom right to pair the PS5, nothing happens anymore. It disconnected while I was using it normally and no longer connects.

I opened a ticket 15 days ago, but no response.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Ernesto

Comments

• Hi,

did u accidently change the mode from PS4/PS5 mode to PC mode maybe? The Power LED should be blue when in PS4/PS5 mode...

• Thanks Felix, but was correct, Blue PS5

• Ive got the same problem. It is all of a sudden not recognising any USB input anymore. Tried all the suggested fixes, driver, clamp and different wheel but nothing yet