DD Pro - pedals not connecting - RJ12 port loose

Hi.

I have a DD pro with V3 pedals for my PS5.

Bought new from Fanatec in januar 2022.

Now my pedals won't connect.

The RJ12 contact is loose, I have tride update and changing cables, but it seems that the contact is the problem.

If I wiggle the plug around in the RJ12 connector, somtimes it connects briefly, and just for seconds.

The question is: how can I get this inspected and fixed?

Where can I send my wheel base for repair?

Is there any placec here in Norway where I live?

Comments

• Hi,

i had the same problem due to lack of quality regarding the RJ12 connectors on the mainboard. it´s like an intended breaking point. nevertheless, i was lucky, my wheelbase was in the last month of warranty. I made e account on the fanatec website and registered my GT DD Pro with the invoice (in the menu at "my account" and "my products" and opened a support case. I asked upfront how much it would cost if its not under warranty and got the info that a new board costs around €160 plus labor and shipping.

I then sent it in and got it repaired for free, even though i already opened up the Wheelbase myself and tried to solder it....

• Thank you for information!

I will try to contact support to get the job done.

• Same prob too.. Rma and get it back free. I put a 3d print on the connector board for permanent fix this prob.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5417894

• Thank you very much for the 3d print file, I will print it out and install.

I have sent my DD pro to Fanatec for repair, and hope the issues will be fixed and sent back in reasonable time.

The base is mounted on a Playseat Challenge, and maybe the opening and closing, and folding the seat can be reason for my problem.