Clubsport DD+ issues

Hey guys,

Just wondering the estimated time for a response after submitting a support request?

I sent one 1 month ago and haven't heard back. I'd be happy to wait as long as I know I am in a waiting list to be responded to.

I have had issues with my clubsport DD+ setup since its arrival in February. The Mclaren GT3 V2 wheel and QR2 has not been able to update since receiving the product.

On the second time of use, the wheel did a 180 degree turn on its own and kept returning to that position until the base was turned off. Since then the force-feedback was noticeably different but acceptable with tuning in-game.

The wheelbase also makes a crack sound every time you turn it to the left. It has not been misused/ mishandled.

More recently, the force-feedback has been very light and now the buttons on the wheel don't work anymore and it keeps disconnecting and is unusable.

I would be grateful for any help.

Comments

• hardware issue, needs a repair

• My base also a Clubsport DD + just broke mid race just turning in to a corner and i can’t even turn in to the corner afterwards my base wouldn’t even turn on anymore..